Here's another trivia-type question for you... It is worth ten (10) points to whoever gets it right (it doesn't matter who's first - whoever gets it right gets ten points - so, potentially, all of you can receive ten points). You must re-scramble these seven events in order of earliest to latest. These events can be from any of the books.:
01. Harry takes the O.W.L.s
02. Harry meets potential students for the D.A. in the Hog's Head
03. Hagrid feels sick while in Gringotts
04. Percy visits the Weasleys after being with the Ministry for over a year
05. Hermione distributes the fake Galleons to D.A. members
06. Harry goes shopping for a wand
07. Dumbledore reveals the prophecy between Harry and Voldemort
Results to be announced within the next couple of days. Good luck!
EDIT: EVERYONE WHO PROVIDED THE CORRECT ANSWER RECEIVED A COMMENT SAYING "10 points." CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER.